Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Letter From Daddy God

"Sweet child,
     I write you now because I want you to see, I want you to read, I want you to hold before you the words that still fall short of expressing my Love for you. If only you knew how vast the infinite depth of my feelings for you are! My lovely, precious child, the centerpiece of my affection.
     Before you existed I saw your perfect face and it made me glad. You have brought joy to me since the first thought of you. I made you just so I could delight in you, and so that I could share that delight as you came to know me.
     I know you have made mistakes, but my arms are still wide open for you. Come to me, I am waiting to pour my Love over you. I am excited to bless you! I love to give good gifts to my children.
    Cast your cares upon me and I will carry them for you. I never intended for you to carry the burdens you do. I want you to dream and to hope. I want to give you the desires of your heart. Trust in me, and I will always deliver.
    I know you have had disappointments, and life has often been hard for you. Do not lose heart for things will get better. You are growing so strong and I am so proud of you! I never wanted for you to go through the hurt you have, but I will always redeem it. In this life and for the rest of eternity, that is my promise to you. You only have to choose to receive.
    Dear child, I know things may not always be clear to you, but know that I have a plan for you. A good, pleasing, perfect plan for you! You are not only important to me, but significant! I made you in my image, and I breathe on every good deed you do. You cannot fail as my child, it is impossible.
    You have my permission to stop holding onto the past. You have my permission to move away from the shame of your past and present mistakes. When you come to me I not only forgive you, I wipe you clean. I no longer hold those things against you, I don't even remember them! Such is the fullness of my forgiveness and Love for you.
    I Love you. I Love you, I Love you, I Love you! Go forth in this. Know that I am with you, that I will never forsake you. Dream big and trust me to help you. What is important to you is important to me, from the smallest thing to the largest. I am a good Father, and I want you to know joy everlasting! My kingdom is one of joy and peace, and I will give you what you need to have both. You only have to look to me!  I will cover you and make a safe place for you.
    You are not alone, not now, not ever. I will be with you in your sufferings and in your victories. I am with you in the loud and the quiet times. I am here for you to cry with when you need to, and I am always ready to laugh with you!
   I am your Father, your Daddy. You are the apple of my eye and the desire of my heart. I believe in you even when you don't believe me or in me. I am always reaching out to you and speaking to you, you only need to pay attention. I Love you, my precious child. I can't say it enough, and I never will stop!
                        All my Love,
                                 Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment